Events at Dryden Fish & Game Club and in the area
200 Bird Trap Marathon
Blodgett Mills Sportsmen's Club and Dryden Fish and Game Club
Saturday April 20, 2019
Starting time: 8:00 AM SHARP!!
(Pulled pork dinner at Blodgett Mills after shoot)
- Fee: $50 per shooter (includes targets: $28, prize money: $12 and dinner: $10)
- Optional Individual Lewis: $10.00
- All signup sheets must be completed and paid in full by April 13, 2019
Classification by Lewis Class Rules:
- Individual: A, B, C, D Category: Lady, Veteran (>65), Youth(<18)
Individual Payouts: High Gun: 12% of total prize money
1st Place each Class: 8% of total prize money
2nd Place each Class: 6% of total prize money
3rd Place each Class:5% of total prize money
1st Place Lady: 4% total prize money
1st Place Veteran: 4% total prize money
1st Place Youth: 4% total prize money
Any shooter may win only one individual prize: Class or Category (not both)
Ties divide (one money)
Optional Lewis Class Payout: 1 Class Each 10 entries - 4 Classes Max.
1st Place each Class: 12.5% of total prize money
2nd Place each Class: 7.5% of total prize money
3rd Place each Class: 5% of total prize money
- Starting locations/times will be determined by April 14.
- ATA rules will apply for misfires (i.e. 2 FF allowed per round of 25. After that LOST). Any other rules "issues" will be determined by the host club.
- Additional dinners are available at $8.00 each and must be ordered by April 13.
- Each Club will have at least coffee and doughnuts available.
- Once paid, no refunds will be made.
- Sign up with your own full squad, or as an individual and we will place you on a squad with other individuals