Events at Dryden Fish & Game Club
and in the area
2020 CAYUGA LAKE TRAP LEAGUE
DRYDEN - LANSING - NEWFIELD
- TOMPINS CO. -
TRUMANSBURG - GROTON
ALL SHOOTERS WELCOME!
|Week ||Club ||
|1||Groton ||Tues. 9/22 or Sun. 9/27
|2||Newfield ||Weds. 9/29 or Sun. 10/4
|3||Dryden ||Tues. 10/8 or Sun. 10/11
|4||Tompkins Co.||Mon. 10/14 or Sun. 10/18
|5||Trumansburg ||Thurs. 10/22 or Sun. 10/25
|6 ||Lansing ||Thurs. 10/26 or Sun. 11/1|
Sign Up Times: Sunday 9AM - 12 Noon, Weekdays 4PM - 7PM.
Information and Rules*:
- 6 week league, 50 targets per week.
- Target + Prize Fee: $10.00 per week (Juniors <18 yrs. pay
$2/week Prize Money to be eligible for league & shoot-off prizes)
- Must make one of first 2 shoots.
- Must make at least 5 shoots to qualify for shoot-off.
- Top 5 scores each week determine club team total. Any team not
fielding 5 shooters may take up to two scores of 25 to make up their
- The fine for failure to field 5 shooters is $50 per occurrence,
payable to the host club by the end of the next shoot.
- You must shoot league targets before practice targets on the day
your score is recorded for the league. (i.e. Practice is allowed at
the weeknight league shoot if you plan to shoot your league score on
- Scorers/Referees will apply ATA Failure to Fire Rules.
| League Prizes: ||
High Gun - Total |
Lady High Gun - Total
Junior High Gun - Total
Veteran High Gun - Total
Individual Club High Gun - Total
Note: There is no attendance requirement to qualify
for League High Gun Trophies. High Gun trophies are awarded based on
total targets broken during the 6 week league.
DRYDEN FISH & GAME CLUB
SUNDAY, NOV. 8, 2020
SIGNUP: 8AM - 1PM
50 TARGETS - $8.00
Shoot-Off High Gun: $100
AA-D Class: 1st: $50, 2nd: $35, 3rd:
$25, 4th: $15
Lady: 1st: $40, 2nd: $30, 3rd: $20
$40, 2nd: $30
Sr. Veteran: $40, 2nd: $30, 3rd: $20
$30, 2nd: $20
NOTE: Category shooters must declare their
intent to shoot for Category Prizes BEFORE THEY SHOOT!
SELECTION CLEARLY ON THE SIGNUP SHEET. NO SELECTION = CLASS PRIZE MONEY
Shoot-Off High Gun shoot-off losers can default to Class or Category
prize (whichever they selected)
1ST Place ties decided by 25
target shoot-off. Remaining class/catagory ties decided by LONG RUN from
FRONT. (then LONG RUN from BACK if required)
NO SHOOTOFF = FORFIET
For information contact:
Mark Patton, email: email@example.com, Cell: 607-227-4306
* Any rules not covered here will be governed by host